CovalentCreative is an independently owned, eyecare professional-only, digital marketing agency that provides content, creative, and technology services for forward-thinking healthcare organizations. EyesOnEyecare.com, is our digital publication and doctor-facing brand, and a leading resource for the next generation of optometrists and ophthalmologists. We work with some of the leading global organizations in healthcare and we’re growing — fast.
We’re looking for a highly organized, independent, and adaptable Account Coordinator to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career while simultaneously assisting in the growth of the company by providing top-notch deliverables for our clients.
Who are we looking for?
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Event Services Department to ensure that CovalentCreative’s event customers—have the best possible experience with our team. The Account Coordinator will work directly with clients, KOLs, and internal team members to support campaigns and contracts. Ultimately, the goal is for this position to help us retain more clients and expand accounts by executing deliverables more efficiently and effectively. We are looking for an independent, efficient, and highly motivated Account Coordinator to help us wow our clients and, ultimately, earn more business.
What will you be doing?
Event Support & Execution
- Provide support to the Account Directors and Account Managers within the Event Services Department to achieve core client objectives.
- Assist with events by managing virtual booth building and interfacing with clients to:
- Collect information and digital assets such as video links, PDFs , whitepapers, etc. they would like to feature on their booth webpage
- Work with clients to collect and facilitate chat agent information
- Register chat agents
- Coordinate raffle items
- Facilitate or execute requested client edits and changes
- Assist with events by managing key elements of the education sessions and setup.
- Interface with speakers to educate them on what is needed from them before and during the event. Record training videos to educate them on their role.
- Work with speakers and our video editor to produce pre-recordings for presentations and work through post production edits and needs with our clients.
- Manage all communication with speakers, including sending calendar invites and corresponding with them regarding their duties.
- Deploy and manage paid and native client advertising campaigns via AdRoll, Ad Manager, and HubSpot.
- Create, manage, deploy and report event promotional emails.
- Assist with client reporting via Supermetrics, DataStudio and Google Sheets. Pull information directly from platforms as needed and enter into systems.
- Assist with project management of client campaigns, including entering proposals into ClickUp, monitoring timelines, and following up with team members as needed.
- Assist with setting up Project Briefs, Production Schedules and other internal operational documents.
Client Communication & Management
- Regularly interface with clients via phone and email to keep them updated on project statuses and to obtain feedback on deliverables.
- Track campaign metrics and deliver results to clients.
- Note: Depending on experience level, may independently manage select client relationships.
- Translate client proposals into our internal task management system and operational documents
- Carefully track project statuses and deadlines, and update other team members on what’s needed.
What are the required qualifications?
- 2+ years of work experience in account management, customer support, or similar, with a track record of increasing responsibility and account growth
- Experience with project management programs and an ability to effectively map internal and external timelines
- Experience managing and collaborating with multiple internal teams, including marketing, content, design, and product/dev
- Familiarity with content and digital marketing tactics and strategies
- Clear and detailed communication skills for clients, vendors, contractors and internal teams
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience tracking and presenting campaign metrics
Top candidates will also have:
- Work experience in an account management role at a marketing agency.
Where are we?
CovalentCreative is a distributed organization whose team members primarily work remotely. We have an office on 5th avenue in Hillcrest, San Diego that you can work from if you choose. It is currently being redeveloped with brand new workstations to allow for anyone to pop in when they choose. Our office space is also home to an incredible in-office studio where we livestream, film education, host interviews, and do product photography!
What is it like to work at CovalentCreative?
We’ve built an organization where everyone is passionate about where they work and what they do, and we think the greatest benefit of working at CovalentCreative is the freedom to define your role and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company. Of course, we also offer:
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vision Insurance,
- Paid Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
And some other cool perks…
- Remote-First: All employees have the choice of working 100% remotely, in our Balboa Park-adjacent office, or a combination.
- Volunteer Time Off
- Flex days
- Monthly team events