*Remote Paid Internship*
CovalentCreative is an independently owned digital marketing agency that provides content, creative, and technology services for forward-thinking eyecare organizations. Eyes On Eyecare® is our digital publication and doctor-facing brand, and a leading resource for the next generation of optometrists and ophthalmologists. We work with some of the largest global organizations in healthcare and we’re growing — fast.
We’re looking for a tenacious, adaptable, and team-oriented intern to assist, support, and supplement the incredible work done by our team in the eyecare space. You will be an integral member of our team, providing support to a variety of departments within the organization. If you’re looking for an opportunity to develop your talents in a respected industry leader and contribute to the growth of one of the most exciting industries in healthcare, we’d love to meet you!
Who are we looking for?
- You’re an enterprising student or recent graduate interested in supplementing your knowledge with hands-on experience working in a growing and leading digital marketing agency.
- You have a growth mindset, you won’t be afraid to step in when needed and you act on a proactive basis.
- You understand that cooperation and team play is key to success.
- You are curious about how things work and interested in new insights and technologies.
- You are detail oriented and thrive in solving sophisticated problems.
What skills will you be learning?
- Advertising and marketing tactical execution
- How to manage reporting, and why it is important
- How to stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- What companies look for when hiring and training new team members
- How company finances work
- How creative projects go from concept to completion
- A diverse mixture of quantitative (reporting, Google Sheets, etc) and qualitative (cross department communication, etc) work experience that will look great on a resume and will prepare you for adapting to any work environment!
What will you be doing?
Providing cross-departmental team support
- Loading ads in adroll & admanager
- Entering data into internal and client email and campaign reports
- Maintaining and auditing google drive and other internal software
- Taking administrative client meeting notes
- Creating spreadsheets and invoices
- Updating marketing campaigns (such as email tracking sheets and A/B email testing for client campaigns)
- Sourcing for new candidates/clients on internal softward and external sites
- Creating and following up on client invoices and payments
- Updating department dashboards as projects progresss
What are the required qualifications?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Currently enrolled and pursuing an Associate's or Bachelor's in Business, Marketing, or similar area
- Available to work up to 29 hours per week during the summer (June through Mid-August)
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment
- Interest in working for a digital marketing agency
- Excellent communication, multitasking, and organizational abilities.
Where are we?
CovalentCreative is a distributed organization whose team members primarily work remotely.
What is it like to work for CovalentCreative?
We’ve built an organization where everyone is passionate about where they work and what they do, and we think the greatest benefit of working at CovalentCreative is the freedom to define your role and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company.
What other perks are there?
- A fast-paced business experience – As a multi-faceted organization, this is the perfect opportunity to gain insight and hands-on experience with fields as diverse as marketing, publication, and talent acquisition!
- A flexible work schedule – We’re willing to work around your school schedule to ensure that this role is supplemental and beneficial to your education!
- Commitment to a healthy remote environment – All employees have the choice of working 100% remotely, in our Old Town-adjacent office, or a combination. We host monthly team events virtually, culture committee meetings, and other culture initiatives to ensure that our team’s needs are always being met and recognized!
- The ability to make a difference – Our digital publication has reached an incredible 60,000 eyecare professionals (and growing!), and every article we publish, every event we host, and every campaign we complete contributes to the growth of those professionals and the better treatment of their patients!
A note on qualifications:
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. CovalentCreative values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having experience with these exact job duties makes for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering this role. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table.
Employment is open to residents of CT, FL, IL, KS, KY, MN, MS, NV, OH, PA, TX, and UT.
In the Cover Letter section of the application, please provide answers to the following questions:
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship to work in the United States?
- Where are you located?
- What is most appealing to you about this position?
- What salary range are you targeting?
- How many hours per week are you available over the summer? (June - August)